As if celebrating the Kentucky Derby at a posh boutique in Clayton wasn’t enough reason…..Let us give you a few more!
- A suggested donation at the door of $10 goes directly to the charity EAT (Equine Assisted Therapy)
- Complimentary mint juleps courtesy of Rebel Yell Bourbon
- Best Dressed Contest (The Ladies!): Grand Prize + 2 Runners Up (I’m seeing some shoes, accessories and gift cards in my bubble for prizes!) Courtesy of Shoe Eternity by Bakers Footwear
- DIY Hat Station – So if you didn’t plan ahead – you can still make one!! Courtesy of Shoe Eternity by Bakers Footwear
- Chance to be featured on Shoeternity.com blog and in a Facebook album!!
- To keep things fair for the men…. Miss Ohio Vintage is sponsoring a Best Dressed Contest!!
Okay so that was 6! But who is counting! And this is just a part of the fun!
So call the babysitter…grab your friends…and come on out and celebrate the Derby at the Byrdie!