Corporate events and conferences provide a great means for companies to give information or share industry ideas to guests. But invitees are left with masses of information and will most likely forget half of what was said at the event. Don’t let this be the case at your event! Instead, offset the hours of information with creative entertainment. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Hire a comic or impressionist to give a few lighthearted jokes at the companies CEO or your industry as a whole.
- Book a popular local chef to give a cooking demonstration.
- Pick a band that will please a majority of the audience. Check your local newspaper for a list of trendy bands in your area.
- Employ a friendly circus act that will surely amaze your guests.
- Popular celebrity speakers are always a hit at an event. And it will give guests something to talk about.
Before hiring your entertainment it is important to consider if the act will suite the theme or message of the event.