It’s always important to stay up to date on new trends in the event world. Here are ten ways to incorporate an edge to your next occasion:
- Social Media: Facebook event pages and hashtags are now being used to connect the invitees and add a spark to the event!
- Tasting Stations: Crafty beers, wines, and cheese tasting stations are becoming all the rage. It adds a sophistication to the overall appeal.
- Food Trucks: A huge trend as of lately is to incorporate a food truck into your next event and leave your guests with a new memory.
- Photobooths: People love pictures. Add a homemade photo booth into your next event to really set off the excitement level.
- Event Consultation: In our busy society people are leaning towards event planners and consultation. It’s okay to ask for help!
- Pictures: Take lots of pictures…you’ll only regret the ones you didn’t take.
- Venues: Don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to venues or meeting locations.
- Bold is Better: Bold colors and textures are appealing to the eye and can really change the overall feel of your party.
- Dessert Table: A whole table strictly decorated and setup for desserts? Need I say more?
- Details Matter: Detail. Detail. Detail. A HUGE component to allowing your event or meeting to flow properly is working out the details. Take the time and plan out the details earlier than later.
See something you’d like to incorporate into your next event? Contact us today to start planning!